Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Day soooo farrr :D

hello i am new to bloggind :D so please be kind lol sarah is trying to read what i am writing cause i am in i.t with her but i don't relly want her too... i've had a pretty good day, but then at luch i seen a friend who i texted last night saying like i'm worried about them and there well-being cause they are always sick and shitt... and then her and her frineds began teasing me about it going it'll be good for her well being and shit like WTF. I mean i was only being nice and she turns it around and throws it into my face the stupid bitch!!!! i will text her later and tell the stupid bitch how i feel.... prob won't be frineds tommorow but thats dog what she did.... thats all for now... talk later all byeee xx

1 comment:

  1. you don't want me to read it in class, but yet u were waiting for me to get home and read your blog?

    ReplyDelete